15 March, 2011

-I hate TITAS-

This is the ONE AND ONLY subject in the world, where i read my assignment questions over and over again and yet i still don't understand what exactly i need to write. Seriously, after typing out every single sentence in Microsoft word, i refer back and read the question again to see whether what am i doing is according to the question or not. Even then i still don't get it and still am very blur on what i should actually write about.

I know its about globalisasi but then its not just globalisasi. The revolusi of teknologi maklumat comes in. Then peradaban dunia comes in! So, what should i actually write on? Globalisasi terhadap revolusi teknologi maklumat or peradaban dunia! Its like super confusing assignment.

I wrote close to 700 words now and i yet to actually understand what i did write in the essay! If i myself so blur and not sure what i wrote, how actually the lecturer going to understand it! Arghhh!! I am like so hating this subject now! What a subject with such a useless assignemnt task given to us! I just wish i can like vaporize this subject out of my degree syllabus! How nice would that be! No TITAS!!!!!

Right now, i really got to finish up this by hook or by crook. I have 5 more assignments to be completed by the end of next week and no chance for me to play and enjoy myself doing this. I have tans of workload and i really need to buckle up and complete it as soon as i can. So, at this point of time, i am just going to write down whatever i can think of. Whether it is right or wrong i am not going to be bothered. This subject is not my favorite and that is how it is!

I better go and continue crapping in my TITAS essay now. Got to go..

No comments: