21 April, 2011

-days are nearing-

Just one week! Can you believe it! one! OOO NNN EEE!!! One week more for my sunshine to come back! Wooww! I am feeling super excited. After.. hmm.. (let me count) about almost 8 months i am going to see YOu! I can't wait for the moment to see you in person! The feeling to see someone you are longing for after such a long time is beyond words. Very seldom people have the chance to be in this position. Even though one part I have to live a life without you by my side, without you calling me every single day, without the fact that we can't hang around in the phone for hours! But I feel really lucky that You are the one for me! I can wait and i will wait for you till you are done with all your studies abroad.

P/s : I love you.

With love,
Bagyashree...

No comments: