02 December, 2013

Im getting pretty emotional here. Adding another digit to my age tomorrow. Well tomorrow is not so long from now, just.. wait let me do the calculation.. ar.. just 1 hour and 30 minutes to go. The questions here is what am I so worried about? I don't know. I just cannot accept the fact that there the second digit of my age is not lesser than my first digit. I should be worried, ain't I? I am growing older, more responsibilities, mummy and daddy are expecting me to behave like a grown woman, learn to cook, do household chores, be matured. I don't know. There is too much to digest. I want to be young again. Not bothered about the world, play around with friends, go playground. You know, doing all the girly stuff with my best friends. I guess, I have to put a pause, wait.. no it's not a pause it's a FULL STOP to those stuff. Ohh.. how I wish I can go back in time. When I was younger, I always wanted to get old fast and now as my age is increasing Im pretty worried about my future. Goshh.. *breath Yash breath* ! I just had to vent it all out, so that's why I brought back my dead blog back to live. So yeah, Im turning 22 tomorrow. Thinking of disconnecting myself from all the technologies tomorrow, which is kinda impossible I know. I can't live without my twitter coz that's where Raghav updates his life. Err.. yeah.. it's all about Raghav.. :) That's me ! :) Sorry..

Signing off for now, lots of love, Yash :)

No comments: