10 January, 2011

-bleeding ears-

I really didn't want to post this particular stuff but i seriously can't stop myself from doing it. I am really in a state of confusion and as must as i want to approach this person, I can't. Not because i don't have the courage out something. But just that i don't want to have a sour relationship with this person after this. I need to face him every single day and after much thinking i feel its better to just keep my mouth shut and mind my own business. That's how the world is now. No one is allowed to voice out and if you do you are black marked. Everyone knows that and more often than not it happens everywhere, especially in IPBA. One small thing we do and the whole department will get to know about it!!

When we do a function, i always believe that we need to do it for our happiness. That should be our main purpose! For the together-ness and unifying all the races and getting to know people. We create happiness, peace and love in everyone. But here, the purpose of a function is to show the greatness of one race! GOD! What is this suppose to mean? What is the reason for showing of that such a small group can organize such a mega event! Are we here to show off? NO!!! We are here to study to gain knowledge. By organizing all this event we learn tans of new stuff. That should be the reason! And that should be the utmost aim for organizing this event! I really feel that we are being oppressed to show off what we can do! That's very wrong! I don't think its right to teach people in this manner. This is a very negative way to approach something.

I just hope people understand. :( :(

No comments: