08 November, 2011

-heartless people-

I was just thinking, how can people be so heartless? I mean how can a person commit a murder and be a normal and ordinary human being as other innocent people on the road? Don't they have a feeling of guilt? I seriously wonder how? How can they carry so much feeling of guilt?
Do they wake up in the morning everyday with the thing in this mind, that says, I killed a guy! Do they have such thing? I really wonder!
Why? Why are there such people on earth? OK! Fine, you don't have money! Don't want to work! Don't want to earn a living! Fine! Just take whatever you want, you want money, laptop, jewellery! Ok take all the materialistic things and get lost! But why you want to murder them! WHY? What did they do to you?
In all these confusion, I wish I had the chance! The chance to sit one-to-one with the murdered and talk! Ask him all the questions I would want to know! YEs!
That would start with his background! What made him to be who is he now? What went wrong in his life? His parents? Was he given a proper education? What happen to all the values? Does he belief in GOD? How does he feel like killing some innocent guy? What made them to do all those things? I really want to ask all this questions! I wish I had the chance!
I just can't understand why? It's like their heart is made out of stones!

Swami, I wish! I know you can hear me swami! Please, please give an equal punishment for the person who did this! Please, make sure all the murderers receive what they deserve and put them in a place they should be!

No comments: