09 November, 2011

-learning and the learner 2mrw-

I have exam tomorrow! Finals! Yeap you heard it right! Finals tomorrow and now I am blogging! So weird huh? Yes i know! I do this stuff often you see especially during exams, its soo easy to get distracted. Don't think I am not studying ok! I do! I woke up at well, it was almost 9am when I saw the time. I studied until 10am and yes, now I am a bit cognitively overloaded so I guess I shall occupy myself with some other things, which include facebooking, blogging and you-tubing and later continue my so called revision!
Learning and the Learner! To tell you the truth, this is an interesting subject! I love it! I love to read and understand the concepts and way of learning and stuff but sometimes I feel like this is too much for us! Like its overloaded information given to us in a nick of time! So, this tends to be like, hmm.. how shall I put it.. well, its like putting in so much of cloths in a basket and you keep on putting and putting and pressing so that everything fits into the basket which is already full! That's what I am doing now actually. If you get what I mean!
So, yeah! I guess I better continue my revision! Its very quiet now since my seniors are not awake yet! So its like the best time to study! If they are awake then it would be a little noisy! :) So I shall go then!

Wish me luck! Oh.. thank you! :)

No comments: